Aerospace Cable Fabrication Technician
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Title: Aerospace Cable Fabrication Technician
Clearance: N/A | Citizenship Requirement: yes | Req #: 2624 | Salary: Competitive
- Measures, cuts, solders and or crimps wire and contacts to fabricate wire harness
- Reads instructions, such as work orders, diagrams, and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly
- Performs potting and molding of connectors to protect from water/dust intrusion
- Labels and packages cable harness assemblies for shipment
- And other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an electrical / cable fabrication technician.
- Experience working with wire crimping, connector soldering
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. unassisted
CERTIFICATIONS (Strongly Preferred):
If you held the certifications in the past, please ensure you note them in your application or resume. Some will be considered if certifications are expired.
- J-STD 001
- NASA STD 8739.4
- NASA STD 8739.5
Sidus Space is an EEO Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other non-job-related protected status. All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information.