Location: Cape Canaveral, FL
Title: Manufacturing Estimator
Clearance: N/A | Citizenship Requirement: US Citizenship | Req #: 1725 | Salary: Competitive
- Generation of customer quotes using E2-ERP system. This includes reading and interpretation of customer supplied 2-D drawings, sketches, CAD models and specifications.
- Generation of bill of materials from customer supplied engineering.
- Interface with material suppliers, outside special processors, and applicable internal subject matter experts to obtain labor estimates, pricing and lead times.
- Prepare final price quote and submit to management for approval and delivery to customer.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, specifically machining practices required in the production of aerospace hardware. This includes understanding and working with CAD models, applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of machining systems and practices, raw materials, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
- Ability to adequately consult with management, engineers, clients, vendors, personnel in other departments to support production.
- Able to determine the kinds of tools and equipment needed to support production.
- 5 years Machine Shop Experience
Sidus Space is an EEO Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other non-job-related protected status. All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information.