Marketing and Communication Manager
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Title: Marketing and Communication Manager
Clearance: N/A | Citizenship Requirement: US Citizenship | Req #: N/A | Salary: Competitive
- Achieve integrated messaging and clear, consistent delivery of strategic corporate themes defined in conjunction with the company’s most senior leaders and external Public Relations and Investor Relations consultants.
- Provide strategic communications counsel and tactical support to senior leaders
- Develop, implement, and evaluate a strategic communications plan in conjunction with external agencies to deliver, manage and direct content on the company’s internal and external communications channels and services including PR copy (press releases), Web copy (web site and intranet), campaign copy (emails, newsletters, direct mail), events copy (signage, booth copy), Social Media copy (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Research industry trends to drive proactive pitching and outreach efforts
- Engage with media to drive positive coverage for company offerings and ensure relevant and accurate reporting
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for speaking engagements and special events, and coordinate with internal and external entities to execute
- Plan, execute and evaluate traditional marketing and e-marketing campaigns
- Source talent, develop concept, and oversee production to the completion of digital and print media products
- Lead industry awards submission process
- Develop and write content for executive and corporate announcements
- Establish and implement corporate communication policies and brand standards to include adherence to Federal trademark protection
- Identify civic organizations that align with organizational objectives for community development and ensure adequate representation
- Work in tandem with human resources staff to plan, execute, and evaluate a comprehensive internal communications strategy that engages employees to understand, accept, embrace and own the company’s reputation
- Work in tandem with human resources staff to monitor internal corporate experience
- Ensure processes and documentation are in accordance with the corporate quality management system.
Required Qualifications: (including education and/or certifications, years of experience, language skills, etc. required for competency in the role)
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- Superior MS Office skills
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- High level of organization
- Ability to learn new technologies as necessary
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with regular priority changes
- An understanding of estimate and budget development
Preferred Qualifications: (including any qualifications which are preferred, yet not required),
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR)
Physical Demands: (requirements needed in order to complete a physical task that cannot be met through an accommodation)
Work Environment: (to gauge if there is hazardous work condition or other conditions to )
- Predominantly office/administrative workspace with some exposure to manufacturing production areas and outside community venues.
- See Above
Sidus Space is an EEO Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other non-job-related protected status. All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information.