Mission Manager – Satellite Services
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Title: Mission Manager - Satellite Services
Clearance: N/A | Citizenship Requirement: US Citizenship | Req #: 2563 | Salary: Competitive
- Search the market for launch opportunities meeting mission requirements.
- Lead all pre-launch activities from the moment of the launch services agreement signature until the actual launch.
- Plan and execute launch campaigns at different launch sites around the world, by defining and leading a suitable launch campaign team.
- Ensure that the necessary assets and Ground Support Equipment for launch campaigns are designed, procured, and maintained.
- Serve as a focal point for teams within Sidus Space and launch services providers to ensure mission requirements are met.
- Interact with commissioning teams within Sidus Space to ensure a safe and reliable commissioning process after launch.
- Register and apply all lessons learned to improve mission execution effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead team members ensuring all assigned project deadlines are met, executed, and reporting is within compliance for each mission
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years of technical leadership and project management experience in related fields.
- Team leadership and management skills and experience of and individuals assigned to project work
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to represent the company in various countries.
- Availability to travel often abroad (Uruguay, China, United States, Russia, India, among other countries).
- Capability of working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Self-direction, flexibility, and eagerness to learn.
Sidus Space is an EEO Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other non-job-related protected status. All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information.