Our Mission is to Support Yours
Our Mission is
to Support Yours
Our mission is developing and providing access to space-based data on-demand for any problem set or business need and enabling our existing and future customers to prove out new technologies for the space ecosystem rapidly at low cost.
- Over 10 years of commercial, military and government manufacturing experience
- Space Qualification experience, existing customers and pipeline, and International Space Station heritage
- 35,000 Sq. Ft Operations and Manufacturing Facility Located in the Heart of Florida’s Space Coast
- AS9100 Aerospace Certification
- International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR)(ITU)/(FCC)
- 10+ patents issued and pending including proprietary 3D printed satellite architecture
- Proprietary data analytics solutions through strategic partnerships
OUR FOUNDER & CEO
Before becoming a self-described “astropreneur,” Sidus Founder & CEO, Carol Craig, was one of the first women eligible to fly combat aircraft in the U.S. Navy and the first female aviator in her squadron serving as an active-duty P-3C Orion Naval Flight Officer.
Solely woman-owned and founded by Carol, Sidus Space is the first female-founded Space Company to go public. Sidus serves the government and commercial space industries and is backed by proven experience in the design, development, and commercialization of new and innovative space technologies and services through aerospace and defense partnerships and collaborations.
In the Heart of the Space Coast
Located on the Space Coast in Cape Canaveral, Sidus Space has established their place within this thriving space ecosystem empowered by the deep relationships developed over the years with those leading the industry.
Sidus Space is proud to be fully compliant and up-to-date with industry certifications including International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001/ Aerospace Basic Quality System Standard (AS)9100D, AWS welding, and NASA STD 8739.4/J-STD-001-IPC.